We support you to go on a journey from constant overwhelm to healing and joy
Free support that is available for everyone!
We have designed bite-size opportunities for you to take part in, with a free app that you can use on your phone, so that you can access inspiration and support on the go, when you find you have a moment.
Parenting children who experience the world differently can be extremely challenging for many reasons and bring us into contact with emotions we want to push away.
Yet, facing these emotions can change our lives and help us to be much closer to our children, whatever they are going through.
We have experience of working with parents of children with disabilities and different ways of being in the world, supporting them to make the best of the situation they face together.
Other helpful resources:
- Lives in the balance: learn the basics of collaborative and proactive solutions: https://livesinthebalance.org/walking-tour/
- Mentoring service for parents with a child with a recent diagnosis: https://www.scope.org.uk/family-services/navigate/
- Support with welfare benefits advice including challenging Disability Living Allowance decisions: https://www.fightback4justice.co.uk
- Courageous Parents Network is a non-profit organization and educational platform that orients, empowers and accompanies families and providers caring for children with serious illness: https://courageousparentsnetwork.org
- Caregiver toolbox with mainly American based organisations: https://caregiverdoc.com/caregiver-resources/